a conversation with God

Buy

Read

I was so intrigued by the idea of author Larry Crabb in writing “66 Love Letters”, was excited to get my hands on a copy, and captivated by what I read. I have always thought of the Bible as God’s love letter to us and appreciated the relational and nitty gritty way that Crabb summarized the truths God has revealed in His love letter to us. The book has short chapters, one for each book of the bible, and is further organized into 7 parts; providing an overall view and quick glimpse at God’s plan for mankind. The more I poked around this book, the more brilliant the organization of it proved to be. Although the chapters are brief, they encourage the reader to delve into God’s word and ponder what they find; I found Crabb’s writing to convey Biblical truths. I appreciate the honesty and sincerity that is woven throughout these pages; it does not come across as a know-all or absolute in knowledge. It reads more like a diary of the musings and wisdom of a fellow follower. Come check it out!