Have you changed classes and NEED A DIFFERENT TEXTBOOK(S) than what you picked up at the library today? Let the librarian know!
Check the Grab + Go library table in the front entry of the school on Tuesday and Thursday for your requested textbook(s). They will be in a yellow bag with your student # on it.
Libraries are all about sharing, which makes social distancing and safety a bit trickier than in other areas of the school. It will be a happy day when the library doors are open to the masses once again!
For now, the physical space of the library is remaining closed. And even though the doors are closed for now, you can still enjoy so many of the reasons why you came to the library in the first place!
- Yes! You will still be able to borrow books.
- All of your textbooks will be delivered to you.
- Need resources for an assignment, we’ve got those too! Both online, and books you can have delivered.
- Are you locked out of your account or suffering from tech trauma? The librarian is still the one to go to. Only going is now through an email or a Schoology message.
- WiFi not working? Ask the Librarian for help.
- Wondering how to login to Schoology or use Office365? Find tutorials on the MEI Secondary Library group in Schoology or be in touch with the Librarian.
- Join in on events and contests through the MEI Secondary Library group on Schoology or @meilibrary on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Have you joined the MEI Secondary Library Schoology Group yet?
Simply login and go to the groups tab, and join the group with the access code: RDDCZ-6NZ5B
A reminder from MEI Secondary Library listing your late library books and fines has just been emailed to your school account.
Not sure how to login to your email? Let us show you how!
Cooler fall weather is the perfect excuse to try out some delicious new recipes — stop by MEI Secondary Library and check out one of the cookbooks on display!
Welcome to another school year! Here are a few things you might find helpful as you’re settling in.
Want to save time when researching online?
Worried about finding credible sources?
Try out WebPath Express for simplified searching of 80,000+ educator-reviewed web sites. Sites are organized by grade-level and can be narrowed down according to domain type. New sites are continually added and monitored, offering access to the most current and appropriate information.
Check out some of our techie type books — great for beginners experiencing techie trauma, or those who want to geek out and learn more about coding.