Libraries are all about sharing, which makes social distancing and safety a bit trickier than in other areas of the school. It will be a happy day when the library doors are open to the masses once again!
For now, the physical space of the library is remaining closed. And even though the doors are closed for now, you can still enjoy so many of the reasons why you came to the library in the first place!
- Yes! You will still be able to borrow books.
- All of your textbooks will be delivered to you.
- Need resources for an assignment, we’ve got those too! Both online, and books you can have delivered.
- Are you locked out of your account or suffering from tech trauma? The librarian is still the one to go to. Only going is now through an email or a Schoology message.
- WiFi not working? Ask the Librarian for help.
- Wondering how to login to Schoology or use Office365? Find tutorials on the MEI Secondary Library group in Schoology or be in touch with the Librarian.
- Join in on events and contests through the MEI Secondary Library group on Schoology or @meilibrary on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.